Guideline for paper
Guideline for Oral Presentation
1. Please note that the time allocated to each oral presentation is 15 minutes including questions and answers.
2. PowerPoint slides for presentation on a LCD video projector are recommended.
3. We recommend that presenters prepare their presentation file in a format compatible with one of the above applications, and stored in a USB thumb drive (flash disk).
7. All presenters are asked to send their presentations files via committee’s email ([email protected]) or hand it at registration desk at the latest.
AC Voltage is 220 V in Indonesia
The connector from the LCD projector to your computer is limited to a D-sub 15 pin male connection
Guideline for Poster Presentation
You will be provided with a poster board to mount/display your poster. The maximum permitted dimensions for your poster is A1 size.
1. Posters MUST be in Portrait format. Your poster code will be indicated on the board.
2. Please note that the width of poster board may not be exceeded under any circumstances.
3. You will be provided with the material to mount your poster onto the board
Poster Size-A1 size: 594 x 841 mm2
Papers will be published in Conference Proceedings (with ISBN number). Conference papers and presentations will be available open access after the conference via our website procedia.unram.ac.id.
1. The International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education (Springer Publisher, SCI Thomson Reuters indexed, impact factor 0.636), or
2. Indonesian Journal of Chemistry, published by Dept of Chemistry UGM, Scopus-indexed, or